Friday 20 May 2011

Airport trubles

It was time, we landed in cloudy, rainy Vancouver.

I found my way through this huge airport (ipiiiiii) and grabbed my luggage.
It was time to exit. Uhu EXIT! But tired, confused wuermli (we call it from now on Kasimir, and to be honest: she was a pink, fluffy flamingo, I got her from my to lovely sisters) went the wrong way. Just before it was to late, I realised that I was on the way to board another airplane... Well finally I exited through a side door and I stood somewhere in this airport - question was just where. I pushed my luggage cart forward, till I saw the original exit. Relieved I started to look for the EF-guy who should bring me to my host family. It took me a while - a long while (I had time enough to panic) - till I saw him, concealed behind a column.

No comments:

Post a Comment