Saturday 28 May 2011

two weeks, three different houses

A lot of people asked me: Rea what did you do during your first two weeks in Vancouver?
Well to be honest, I did so many things, I can hardly remember them.
But one thing I know for sure: I moved around Vancouver a lot! From here to there and nearly back again.
My first home was in New Westminster, one hour from school and downtown. I had to go by bus and skytrain. Soon I realised, that I can't live there for two months (no reasons are mentioned here). So thanks to my sister who has a friend (and thanks to that friend) here in Vancouver, I had the chance to move here - I don't even know if this area has a special name... It's just behind Kits Beach - I spent a wonderful week here!

 Breakfast-Brunch at my new home behind Kits Beach

 If you have dog poo on your shoe, this scrubber is the best way to get rid of it. You can find it somewhere at the Capilano River.



But since I'm the refugee (who's going to be the legendary lady with the yellow scarf) =D , I never wanted to stay here for a long time. But first I had to find a new home. Yesterday we (well the woman from school acctually did) found one - finally! So I will move tonight (I hope for the last time for the next six weeks) back close-by the area of New Westminster.
How life is goning to be there - I'll let you know - as soon as I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment