Friday 20 May 2011

to there

Once upon a time, there was....
a little wuermli and that wuermli (who actually is me - AMAZEMENT!!!) =D decided to go out and discover the world. Well actually to be honest "just" Canada.
The long flight, sitting next to two stinky people (they were really nice and warm hearted people from India and we had good conversations, but they were a little smelly - but I got used to it, so in the end it was the nicest way to kill the time during the flight) =D
It was gorgeous. First we flew over Island, then over Greenland and finally we entered Canada and flew across to Vancouver.
We saw a lot of snow, ice, glaciers and water. Odd land, desert and mountains. There were huge rivers and forests. I loved it! Canada is such a beautiful land, even from above. I hardly slept, I had to look out of the window all the time. Except during the time I was watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
(Pictures will follow, well not of the film, but the countryside beneath me.)

My second plane.


Above Iceland

Above Canada (don't ask me where) =D

 
It's allready night in Switzerland =D

Rockies!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment