Sunday 12 June 2011

best deal ever!!!!!!AWESOME

Last thursday evening I went through nearly every emotion I can name (and even the ones I can't)!
I wanted to book my train ticket. (I have to be in Toronto at the 21th July. I go there by train, in order to that I have to leave Van at the 17th July.)
Therefore I went on this webside where ViaRail has its express deals. I looked for an express deal on my date. But there was only one for the 17th July. Well yeah now everyone is confused - but I will explain - just hang on a second and let me talk! =D
Explanation: I thought that I have to be in Toronto at the 20th July. In order to that I would have had to leave Van on the 15th July. But there was no deal on the 15th!!! After a big disappointment I checked my dates again - and surprise, surprise it was the 21st!!!!! Oh now I was soooo happy! Quickly I started to book the ticket. Soon I figured out what all these words ment, thatfore I finally wanted to finish my booking - but suddenly it asked me for my Canadian bankaccount... I tried it sooo many times again and again and again. First I was still optimistic but after 10 times my hopes started to fade away. I started to be angry with ViaRail because I thought you only can book online if you have a Canadian bankaccount.
I told myself - one more try! This was really the final one - I just always ticked the wrong option =D
In the end I had to call mother (it was 5am Swiss time - SORRY mum!!) and she actually picked up (thats your own fault) =D She looked the Credit Card Account Number up for me. I was even able to give her an exact describtion where to find it!! =O I was so surprised about myself ;)
Well anyways in the end it worked and now I'm soooo excited!!! At the 17th July my train is leaving. Hopefully not without me! ;D
But now, listen to that (the whole point about that story): I only paid CAN$ 382.-!!!!! I have a proper berth (the upper one) and shower access, and some kind of lounge I can go to and all meals included!!!! =D (BTW I will be in this train for three and a half day!)
For everyone who doesn't know how cheep this is - the comparison:
For a normal economy class super saver I would have paid something between $500 and $700. But then I just would have had kind of a couch seat.
For the berth-option I normaly would have had to pay $1400.-!!!
So thats my best deal ever! Thanks to the guy at the train station who told me about the express deals - and thanks to ViaRail that they pickt my date for express deals =D
AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment