Thursday 2 June 2011

how to get lost in Vancouver

To get lost in Vancouver is actually difficult. The only time I got lost is allready several days ago... I got off the bus at the wrong station, but it's easy here to finde you're way back, because all the streets are straight and every street does have a number.
So it's kind of difficult to lose the orientation here. But I managed it.
The trick is: Go into a big, an astronomic Shopping Mall. In there you have to walk around, get lost on the many different floors and the many different evalators. In the end you forgot where you came in, so you just exit through the closest door and - you're somewhere else in the city.
Everytime it takes me a few minutes 'till I figured out where exactly I am and which way I have to go...
But thats kind of fun and you can start a new game called: How to get lost in Vancouver. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment