Friday 24 June 2011

Tofino part one

Its allready very late (00:11), but I just want to add these pictures now. I took them in Tofino. I told you that i fall in love with Whistler - but that's nothing in comparison with Tofino. If they need a teacher in three years you can find me up there! It's one of my favourite places up there!! But just that much for today - I will wirte some more about it and why it is my favourite place tomorrow or on saturday...


extra for my beloved sister!


And all those signs we found there! I just love them!!!! So I had to upload them =D

Notice: Thank you for noticing this new notice. your noticing has been noted and will be reported to authorities



okay to be honest - I don't really get that one....







1 comment:

  1. Dear Rea <3
    Why you didnt tell me about your blog before? This is awesome!! And i really like your stories and the style how you write :)

    Have a good time and write alot,that i know where you are going :)))

    Bye,Pinja

    ReplyDelete