Thursday 23 June 2011

a nightmare

Last tuesday was jinxed!
It started in the early morning:
6:30am Mimis and mine mapelsyrup is missing - and I wanted to eat a mapelsyrup toast...
10:00am Naomi finds out that she can rent a car. :D (We wanted to go on a trip this weekend...)
1:30pm Mimi and I can't post our stuff, because the postoffice is striking...
1:50pm Naomi finds out that she can't rent a car!!! :C
1:00pm Naomi goes home to get her Bikini - we wanted to go to the beach... at the same time, Mimi
and I can't find the other postoffice....
1:20pm Livia finds her new tights and ballerinas in H&M
1:50pm Livia, Mimi and I bought some really cheap strawberrys!
It was maybe 2:15pm or later: Mimi, Livia and I want to get in the bus, which should bring us to the beach... BUT: Where is my ticket - no better question: WHERE THE HACK IS MY PURSE???!!!
I lost it, somewhere I don't know. We were allready in the bus, so two stations later we take off again - and we look in my bag for my purse - but we can't find it!
I withdrawaled in the morning before school, so there were like $390 in it, all my cards - (creditcard incl. its code...I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I just couldn't remember this f*** code!) F*** F*** F***
And I didn't bring my cellphone - as allways... =D
So Livia starts to call this emergency number form the PostFinance, but none is answering - I call my mum - again in the middle of her night! She blocks out the cards.
We go back to every singel place we were - hoping to find my purse... But to be honest, we weren't that optimistic... In every singel shope the same answer: No sorry we do not have it!
We're all thinking the same: I lost it and a lucky (at least hopefully homeless) person found it...
Finally we're back in the H&M. Lost and Found Section doesn't have my purse. Livia tries to bring some hope back in to my mind: It might be upstairs, where I got the tights! Yeah sure Livia - I'm not a child - I no that its lost forever - but really sweet and kind of you. trying to lighten me!!!
And then upstairs - I hurried to the tights section and there, underneath a stupid shelf - there is my purse. I jump forward grab it and - I can't describe these feelings!!!
I found my lost purse - IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!! And everything was in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!
Well the day is not over yet:
It 5:00pm way back home: my chocolate melted in my bag - bugger, bugger, bugger but jsut my schoolbook and my bag were covered with it...
6:25pm one of my hostmates comes home and she tells us that she lost her engagement ring...

Well I think that was all - more or less, but anyways it was a horrible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment