Thursday 23 June 2011

Victoria

Well it's nearly two weeks ago when I went to Victoria! It was great! Victoria is a very beautiful city.
And the most funniest thing on that day was Naomi! I was sitting in the bus of WestTrekTours - knowing that Naomi should come too... But she didn't turn up. So I thought she overslept - and was kind of disapointed...
On the ferry to Victoria I suddendly heard my name - I turned and saw Naomi running towards me.
Then she started to tell me her story:
She waited at Canadaplace - well just at a totally worng place... We had to be at the meetingpoint at 7.15am. She arrived at Canadaplace 6:45am. After 7am she called poor Livia who was still sleeping to ask for my cellphone number - but I didn't bring my cellphone...
So around 7:30 she went home. There she talked to her hostmum. This hostmum called WestTrekTour. They gave her the number from our guide Lara. The hostmum called Lara and asked which ferry we're taking. And than she drove Naomi to the ferry!!! That's a one and a half hour dirve by car!!!!!!! She really does have the best hostmum ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways in the end she found me - and we spent a really nice and funny day together in Victoria!
And we actually managed it to finde scones there =D
Harbour in - oh I forgot the name - it was on the way to Victoria

Sorry Naomi, but love this picture sooo much - I had to add it here! =D Sadly the whales didn't answer our calls! =D

Naomi running for the bus =D

Parliment - and some weird people trying to jump =D

This guy was very into the Canucks =D

wall painting in Victoria

Another wall painting in Victoria - It shows the whole Vancouver Island

Just like this sign!

Buchart Garden - Sunken Garden

Japanese Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment