Thursday 21 July 2011

Goodbye Van!!!

We start on the 16th July. I had another really bad night behind me - I was ill - and I was a really sleepy head! I slept the whole morning, feeling ill, sick and bad.
Around midday I decided to go out and by groceries - a woman a word. I was back around 1pm. As soon as I was in my room, I lie on my bed and fall asleep. Later that afternoon, I had to go out again I actually met NAOMI!!! Oh that was something nice at least.

This is a picture, how I dried my laundry. I don't want to put it in the dryer, because I'm scared, that my clothes will shrink in there...
That same day I started to pack my stuff...
And then one day later on the 17th July I had to say goodbye to Vancouver and all my awesome friends. =C
At 8:something pm my train pulled out.
It was the last time I saw Vancouve! =C

Hei guys it impossible to upload pics..... so maybe some in a few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment